Outdoor Kitchen Installation
Colorado Living Spaces, Serving all of Denver Metro
Outdoor kitchens are popping up more and more all across the Denver metro, and it’s no surprise. For a homeowner who entertains guests frequently, it’s not only convenient but exciting to cook in your own great outdoors. So, if you’re looking for high-quality outdoor kitchen installation professionals, Colorado Living Spaces is the only phone call you need to make for reliable and efficient service.
With an outdoor kitchen, serving crowds a delicious meal is simple. No need to order expensive takeout or cause a traffic jam in your regular kitchen. Simply throw on an apron and grill everyone’s favorites or perhaps pop a few pizzas in your wood-fired oven – all while keeping the conversation going with family and guests. In our book, this is an investment that comes with incredible returns. Let’s talk benefits.
Top 8 reasons to install an outdoor kitchen:
- No time is wasted trekking in and out of your home to cook and serve guests
- Outdoor kitchens can be customized according to how you live and entertain
- Keeps unwanted cooking smells out of your home, such as fresh-caught trout
- Makes cooking at home fun and can help you save money on going out to eat
- Creates an outdoor living space that expands a home’s usable square footage
- Food and drink spills can easily be cleaned with a quick spray of a garden hose
- Provides a significant bump in home value which is great if you decide to sell
- No need to crank up the AC to keep the house cool while cooking all summer
If you’re ready to build a custom outdoor kitchen, our talented and hard-working professionals are here to assist you. With extensive outdoor kitchen installation experience, the team at Colorado Living Spaces will put together a design that goes beyond your wildest imagination.
Get in touch today to discuss an outdoor kitchen installation for your Denver home.
An Outdoor Kitchen is Much More Than a Grill
Many of our clients come to us with an idea of what they want for their outdoor kitchen – a grill, some sort of shade structure, and a place to sit and share a meal with their family. But that’s just the basics. In fact, outdoor building materials, appliances and electronics have come a long way over the years.
Here are just a few considerations and feature options for your outdoor kitchen installation:
- Gas/charcoal grill, smoker
- Side burners
- Standard oven
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Refrigerator, wine/drink cooler
- Built-in kegerator
- Ice maker or built-in cooler
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Food warming drawer
- Sink with disposal, dishwasher
- Built-in blender
- Task/ambient lighting
- Televisions and speakers
- Outdoor fan/heater
Along with all the bells and whistles, your outdoor kitchen can include ample counter space, bar seating, dining space, as well as a structure that provides shade in the summer and weather protection in winter. Whether you want a pergola, canopy, awning, even a palapa, Colorado Living Spaces will build it. We can even start from the ground up with the construction of a gorgeous wood deck or stone patio. When we say that we’re a full-service landscape company, we mean it!