Colorado Living Spaces, Serving all of Denver Metro
When the sun goes down, thoughtfully designed landscape lighting enables you to continue enjoying the ambiance of your yard. Based in Westminster and serving all of Denver, Colorado Living Spaces will help you develop a lighting system that’s practical, inviting and even provides a little romance. You can then take in the beauty of your landscape, host parties or just spend quality time with your family even when evening arrives. Don’t overlook this important component of your landscape design.
During your consultation with one of our landscape lighting experts, we can discuss all of your options:
- Pathway lights to safely navigate both your front and backyard
- Floodlights to showcase unique features or to provide security
- Downlighting placed in an elevated position to mimic moonlight
- Deck lights and post lights for improved visibility and ambiance
- Spotlight to emphasize trees, plants, water features and more
- Well lights embedded in the ground and used in various ways
- Uplights, pond lights, and lights for shadow/silhouette effects
Whether your style or home’s architecture is modern, traditional, rustic or something more transitional, Colorado Living Spaces will design a lighting system that enhances your landscaping and home exterior, both in front and out back. We’ll look at all your options from LED or solar lights, to colors and finishes of fixtures and much more. Our team works on homes and businesses of all sizes, no job is too small.