Deck and Arbor Installation
Colorado Living Spaces, Serving all of Denver Metro
Expand your living space to the outdoors while adding charm to your Denver yard. With deck and arbor installation from Colorado Living Spaces, you can trust our skilled landscape experts to design and build according to your needs, timeline and budget. We specialize in translating your thoughts and ideas into an idyllic outdoor retreat that’s both practical and attractive.
By partnering with our professionals, we can guide you through a number of deck considerations:
- Deck material, natural woods or a composite
- Size, shape and best views, also your privacy
- Style to complement your home’s architecture
- Planned uses – parties, pool surround, grilling
- Location to maximize/minimize sun and shade
- Creating efficient access and exit transitions
- Extras: benches, railings, lighting, planters, etc.
If you’re contemplating installing a deck, arbor, or other outdoor structure, our landscape designers and contractors are ready to provide you with responsive and efficient service. We understand that you’ll want the build to go quickly and smoothly so you can start enjoying your new deck as soon as possible. The team here at Colorado Living Spaces will work diligently to make your wishes a reality.
Get in touch today to discuss deck and arbor installation for your Denver home.
3 Great Reasons to Build and Install a New Deck
Not only do they look better than an all-grass backyard, but deck installation comes with a number of practical benefits. Here are just a few.
- If you enjoy hosting parties and gatherings but always seem to run out of space inside your home, a new deck will provide plenty of room for your guests. Our crew can even install an outdoor fireplace or gas firepit to ensure your deck can be used during the cold winter months.
- Deck installation can help create and define specific spaces. Depending on how you plan to use your deck, we can build the perfect spot to set up your grill, designate a gathering area with built-in seating, even find a more private space to drop in a hot tub. Your wish list is our command.
- While we hope you’ll enjoy your deck for years to come, there may be a time when you decide to sell your Denver home. A sturdy and well-maintained deck can make your property appealing to buyers, as well as add value to your property by offering added and usable outdoor living space.
And of course, the perfect accent for your deck is an arbor. These arched structures can be used in your yard to delineate areas such as the entrance to your veggie garden or access point to and from the deck. Adorned with lights or vines, an arbor can add a quaint touch, even a bit of magic, to your space.
Considering deck and arbor installation? Whether you have a big or small yard, Colorado Living Spaces can help expand your Denver home’s square footage into the great outdoors.